The Weight Loss Medication Plan by NeoGenix Medical & Aesthetics
The Weight Loss Medication Plan is a natural way to balance blood sugar, reduce cravings and regulate your metabolism. Integrating the medication plan into a healthy, active lifestyle engages with your body’s chemical makeup to optimize weight loss. Unlike other weight-loss medications that repress appetite or block fat absorption, Peptide regulates appetite and increases a sensation of fullness. In clinical trials, Peptide has proven to help people lose up to 10% of their body weight and maintain it.
What are the benefits of choosing the Slim Down Peptide Plan?
The Weight Loss Medication Plan focuses on the latest clinical evidence proving its safety. Many medications advertised for weight loss do not provide long-term results and are often more dangerous than beneficial. You do not have to compromise your well-being to lose weight. If you practice exercise regularly and eat consciously, the Weight Loss Medication Plan is the boost you can implement to facilitate weight loss. Peptide offers many benefits, some of which include the following:
- Peptide is the first medication in its class that’s tested to help with chronic weight management.
- It promotes the elimination of fat cells.
- It improves metabolism, reducing inflammation.
- The most significant clinical trial states people using Peptide lost virtually 15% of their initial body weight — 12% more than those who didn’t use the medication.
- 8 out of 10 patients lose around 20 pounds in the first two weeks.
- Patients are less likely to regain lost weight.
What We Offer
How Does The Weight Loss Medication Plan Work?
At NeoGenix Medical & Aesthetics, we provide the medication by prescription. Before the prescription is sent out, patients must go through an assessment. One of our MDs will go through every relevant factor with the patient, such as their goal, lifestyle, diet, medical history, current medicine use, and lab exams. After the patient is deemed a candidate for the Slim Down Peptide Plan, we can move forward. The medication is administered weekly via injection. Our patients can have the option of having it administered at the facility by one of our medical professionals, or we can teach patients the proper way to give themselves the shot, so they can also apply it in the comfort of their homes.